Atos Unify is the name given to the remote work offerings and solutions distributed by the Atos group.
Thanks to the combination of their OpenScape communications platforms and strategic partner offerings, such as Unify Office by RingCentral and Cloud Contact Center powered by CXone, they help companies work from anywhere using world-class communication, call center and collaboration tools and resources. Discover the advantages of working in the cloud with the Unify Office service at Micgrup.
Those who still rely on analog communication solutions will immediately feel like they’re in seventh heaven when they finally have the advantages of a cloud system, all their problems will vanish into thin air, making the day-to-day running of your business easier.
All are advantages since, those companies that use Unify Office cloud solutions in their communications will only have operating costs, will enjoy its flexibility, its great scalability, will be protected against failures caused by hardware errors, will have regular updates and will enjoy the highest security standards. Let’s discover the advantages of the cloud that puts everyone in a good mood:
Advantages of the Unify Office cloud system
- Unify Office is the new cloud-based team communication and collaboration service offered by Atos Unify in partnership with RingCentral, the market leader in UCaaS.
- Unify Office offers everything modern team members ask for in one place, on any device, from anywhere.
- Its extensive experience in creating real-time, enterprise-scale messaging and collaboration solutions is available to organizations of any size and industry.
Offering out-of-the-box integrations to Microsoft 365, Google G-Suite, Salesforce and more than 200 other applications, Unify Office blends seamlessly with other tools to create the perfect digital workplace.
- Improve the productivity of your company and all your workers by eliminating concentration breaks caused by switching between applications.
- Maintain existing workflows: add powerful communications to the business applications you already use frequently.
- Leverage our system to create custom integrations when needed.
- Send messages and share files without storage limits to colleagues, partners and customers from any device, whatever your location.
- Built-in task management allows you to assign certain jobs, either to individuals or entire teams.
- Use your business number for both calling and faxing with direct PSTN in more than 40 countries and international Global Office numbers.
- Advanced calling options such as Call Flip.
- Stay connected during outages with a highly reliable quality telephony service.